At this time we plan on racing. We will make a call around the 2 to 3 pm time frame. We are watching for the potential of severe storms and our goal is to keep everyone safe. Please be patient and we will keep you informed.
ATTENTION: SEASON OPENER WILL BE POSTPONED UNTIL SATURDAY ~ MAY 5th. MIKE (PROMOTER) HAS HAD A MEDICAL EMERGENCY AND WILL BE HAVING SURGERY LATER TODAY. WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING AND PRAY FOR QUICK HEALING.